For the price of a bucket of range balls, you can improve in the area of golf in which over half of your shots are taken. Practice those key shots into the green including shots from 75 yards and in, chip shots, pitch shots and bunker shots.
When you reserve a green complex, you will have private use of that area for 45 minutes. Golf balls, shag bag and range finder are provided.
Hours vary throughout the season. Reservations are recommended and can be made by calling the Pro Shop at 847-359-4020. On-line reservations are not available.
- Individual $10.00
- Second Person $5.00
- Season Pass $50.00
- High School Golfers, 14 year + $5.00
- Junior Golfers 6-13 years old* FREE
*Must be accompanied by a paying adult
SHORT COURSE AT “THE HILLS”
Golfers can use the entire short game area as a short course. You can play a three or four hole loop. It is a great option for families, newer golfers or for a quick alternative to a 9 hole round of golf.
Here are the details on how to use the short course.
- The Short Course option is only available on Friday, Saturdays and Sundays after 4:00 pm.
- Cost is $20.00 for 45 minutes. Price is good for up to 4 golfers. Cart is $10 per cart. Must be 18 to drive a cart.
- Reservations are highly recommended. During short course times, groups can also reserve “The Hills” for Foot Golf. We will be honoring group reservations on a first come, first serve basis.