For the price of a bucket of range balls, you can improve in the area of golf in which over half of your shots are taken. Practice those key shots into the green including shots from 75 yards and in, chip shots, pitch shots, and bunker shots.
When you reserve a green complex, you will have private use of that area for 60 minutes.
Hours vary throughout the season. Reservations are recommended and can be made by calling the Pro Shop at 847-359-4020. Online reservations are not available.
- Individual $10.00
- Two People $15.00
- Season Pass $60.00
- High School Golfers, 14 years+ $5.00
- Junior Golfers 6-17 years old* FREE
*Must be accompanied by a paying adult
SHORT COURSE AT “THE HILLS”
Golfers can use the entire short game area as a Short Course, which consists of three shorter-length golf holes. It is a great option for families, newer golfers, or for a quick alternative to a 9 hole round of golf.
Here are the details on how to use the short course.
- The Short Course is only available on Saturdays and Sundays after 4:00 pm.
- Cost is $20.00 for 60 minutes. Price is good for up to 4 golfers. The use of a cart is $10 additional. Must be 18 to drive a cart.
- Reservations are highly recommended.
- Regular course rules apply.